Search This Blog

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fog sighting

Woke up this morning earlier than I normally do (i.e. 8:00am) and saw that it was foggy outside ... reminds me of good ol' San Francisco.

Obviously the entire Pacific coast has fog, but this was the first time since we've moved here that I've seen it here in Seattle. I guess it happens less frequently here because the Olympic mountain range on the peninsula west of the city usually blocks the majority of directly-on-the-coast related weather patterns (see the weather radar to the right for a visual)

That said, it will probably all burn off by the afternoon considering it's sunny, but I hope it lingers just a little while longer ...


Up here in Capitol Hill looking east towards 15th Ave

Puget Sound and the middle of the Space Needle hidden by the wall of fog :-)

1 comment: